To register, send the following information by email to email@example.com:
- personal information (name, surname, telephone number, email, postal address, name of your school and year of schooling in 2018/2019, identification number), which we will use only for the purposes of organizing the event,
- type of registration (basic, partial, full),
- whether you are signing up for Slovene or English courses,
- estimated date and time of arrival to Koper and departure from Koper,
- for students younger than 18 parents need to fill out a parental agreement.
Cost of attendance
Participation is possible in one of three possible ways:
- Full registration: Includes lodging and all three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in Dijaški dom Koper. The cost is 150,00 EUR.
- Partial registration: Includes participation without lodgings but with lunch, dinner, and social evening activities (until 22:00). The cost is 110,00 EUR.
- Basic registration: Includes participation without lodgings but with lunch (from 9:30. until 17:00). The cost is 80,00 EUR.
Lodging includes full board all days except Sunday (only dinner) and Friday (only breakfast and lunch).
You will be notified about the mode of payment in response to your registration.
A proof of receipt of a highest national prize in a competition in mathematics or logic in years 2017, 2018, or 2019 will give you a 30% discount on the cost of participation. Furthermore, a limited amount of funds is available to have the cost of participation fully waived for participants who submit a proof of attendance at an International Mathematical Olympiad.
In the event of an early departure from the camp due to medical or other justified reasons, a part of the cost may be reimbursed to the participant.
The number of places is limited; applications will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.